100% PLANT BASED
From our speciality-grade coffee sourced by Captain and Stoker, to our invigorating vegan iced-blends created in-house, we really cover all bases without taking it to the extreme.
Whether you’re a comrade of the coffee club or have a fondness for sweeter caffeine alternatives, there’s truly something for everyone. All drinks are served with oat milk unless specified and we also have coconut milk.
Here’s a little bit of information on some of our special or ‘Extra Ordinary’ blends on offer.
- Nana J’s Choc: A special drink named after our favourite lady Joyce Brown, and made healthier for all you chocolate lovers! The fresh cacao and oat milk makes this truly refreshing and not too naughty, served ice cold.
- The Von Tiki: From Belgium with love. And a real customer favourite! Espresso, vegan ice cream, Biscoff and caramel topped with fudge pieces
- Graffiti Tea: One of our most artistic cold drinks that looks as good as it tastes. Vegan vanilla ice cream, lemonade, oat milk, maple syrup, passion fruit tea powder with a pinch of salt
- Miffies Milk: This is our twist on the vanilla milkshake. Made healthier by blue matcha. Made from blue pea matcha powder, vegan ice cream, vanilla, compote and blackberry.
- Chai Latte: Raw crystallised coconut nectar, Reishi mushroom powder, Chai spiced mix (of nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves and black pepper)
- Matcha Latte: Matcha green tea, raw crystallised coconut nectar, vanilla powder, oat milk
- Turmeric Latte: This just happens to be nourishing, anti-inflammatory, and our modern take on an ancient healing drink. Made from oat milk, maple syrup, ground turmeric, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cardamom, black pepper and vanilla extract
- Iced Tea: Peach (Black Assam steeped tea, muddled peaches, date syrup), Hibiscus (Hibiscus fresh edible flowers, cinnamon, orange and lime) and Apple (Steeped tea, maple syrup, organic Granny Smiths)
- Smoothies: These new smoothie drinks are delicious and come packed with either 1) antioxidant boosting berries, or 2) a taste of the tropic with pineapple and mango. For an extra protein boost we’ve even added vanilla pea protein too!
- Bowls: Choose from either mixed berry's or mango and pineapple. Complete with vanilla pea protein, banana, coconut chips, chia seeds, homemade granola and peanut butter.